Tokyo. A young woman feels stuck in her daily routine and starts to believe that music is going to set her free. She enters into the dark belly of the music business, a dying animal that feeds on hope and turns dreamers into prostitutes. But when dreams die, they can be dangerous - and this bird will tear everything to pieces as she comes crashing down.
- Writer: Hendrik Willemyns
- Director: Hendrik Willemyns
- DoP: Michael Dwyer
- Editor: Hendrik Willemyns
- Music: Hendrik Willemyns / Tim Bruzon
- Producer: Hans Everaert / Menuetto
- Associated producers: Filip Van Moerkercke / Ken Ochiai
- Cast: Natsuko Kobayashi, Maro Akaji, Kazuhiko Kanayama
- With the support of: VAF, Belgian tax shelter
- Length: 90'
- Language: Japanese (English subtitles)
- Shooting locations: Tokyo
- Shooting period: finished
- Release: May 2019 (Latin America VOD: May 2020 / Eastern Europe TV: May 2020)
- Festivals: special screening Utrecht Film Fest (NL), Seeyousound Film Fest (Torino, IT), Rizoma Film Fest (Madrid, ES).