I paint with painters
Documentary portrait of Adriaan Raemdonck, the driving force behind Art Gallery The Black Panter, the oldest active gallery in Belgium, that recently celebrated its fiftieth birthday.
- Writer: Jacques Servaes
- Director: Jacques Servaes
- DoP: Renaat Lambeets
- Editor: Els Voorspoels
- Music: Bert Joris
- Producers: Hans Everaert & Els Voorspoels
- Associated broadcasters: Canvas
- With the support of: VAF, Belgian tax shelter
- Length: ca 80'
- Language: Dutch
- Shooting locations: Antwerp, Pepingen
- Shooting period: Jan-Dec 2018
- Release: Dec 2019
- Festivals: Docville (Leuven)